Good Bye College, Welcome Life.

 

Writing this on eve of last day at my MBA education.

There is an equilibrium that time has clearly created between what I've lost over the years and all that I have earned. Every attribute that I tender as I slowly "lose" my youth is re-woven with a life's lesson for a simple truth. This wisdom I've learned from things i have done and people I have met. I am so graceful that god gave me an education which gives me a vision for my life.

In this blog I will write something genuine, some lessons to carry after college to have a good life. The world is harsh and you need to be mild.
I want to share some lessons that will pave the path of life ahead for miles long in the journey of life.
  
A wisdom on Honesty 


I have learned it is much easier to speak only what is true, because lies are just like crazy balls you throw them and they bounce back at you higher, faster and with more momentum.
When ever be in doubt just follow what is true still and forever honesty will be the best policy; It may get you punished at time but you will never have a burdened heart.
A wisdom on Money
I observed that possession don not determine ones wealth and the ATM cards are DEBTrimental for ones health. As ones my dear friend said having a business which can serve millions is not a joy, the real joy is to help that business to serve trillions.
A wisdom on loss and separation


I have learned that when something is lost who was a part of us, It pains badly, It hurts badly, It brokes us badly and It kills us from within but one should move on. Time will surely heal the wound but it won't erase the scar and remember people with marks are also beautiful as they say in hindi, "
चाँद में भी दाग है" (Moon also have stains).
 A wisdom on Stress

I have learned it is okay to say "no" with strong tenacity if you can not manage, a Boeing747 also has limit. Every one can not do everything and You can be a Master of one not of all. 
 A wisdom on Success
I have learned that success shall not be measured by the amount of money you posses, nor by the things you posses but success is measured by the pride you feel in the person you are with when you are alone. 

 A wisdom on Simplicity

I have seen that the phrase, "Less is more" is an absolute truth.... with too much of what you don't need. It is hard to find what you actually need.
A wisdom on Anger
I have learned that words are permanent; hearts once broken can never be unbroken and saying 'I am sorry' cannot retrieve angry words  that have been spoken. 
A wisdom on on Life
I have leaned that  there are certain things in life that may never be fully understood for life is not always fair good but it is too good learn to live the life to fullest no grief can ever remove the joy from life. 
 

Nishant Pal
MBA (Class of 2014)
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buxwaha Jungles, India | Deforestation | Climate Change | Diamonds | Is Aditya Birla Group's desire for more profit actual culprit ?

Save Lakshdweep! Extreme Bad governance by Centre (BJP) Govt.

BJP rejoice 3rd anniversary of GST's unsuccessful Implementation